ECA Review - Algebra I and English 10
Prepare your students for the End Of Course Assessment with the Indiana Online Academy ECA Review!
- Standards based
- Courses are aligned to the State Curriculum Standards
- Individualized assessment
- The school may provide an onsite facilitator
- $25 per student per class
- Individual students are able to participate (Students, register now: Algebra | English)
- SCHOOLS - Complete registration form online (Download format: Excel | PDF). Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. P.O.s accepted at time of registration.
The IOA ECA Review courses are designed as a self-evaluative preparatory review in Algebra I and English 10. It is suggested that the student begin the IOA ECA Review approximately 3 weeks before the scheduled testing date. The IOA ECA Review can be used by individual students. However, to attain full benefit, it is recommended the review be conducted in a classroom environment facilitated by a teacher in the curriculum area. The Algebra course will require the QuickTime application.
For a school to register, please complete the registration form providing a P.O. number, billing information, school contact name, student name, email address and the testing dates. IOA will upload the student data, create student accounts and email to the contact person the student's user account passwords. Please allow 1 week to establish the enrollments.
Further questions? Contact the IOA office at email@example.com