Register for IOA Courses
Enrollment is open for 2016-2017 courses! See the Academic Calendar for session dates.
Enroll Now! Registration Steps:
- Meet with your guidance counselor to determine if an IOA course is an option for you. Your Guidance Counselor will receive an email requesting their approval which is a requirement in the registration process. The student will receive an e-mailed notification upon the Guidance Counselor's approval.
- Register online for your course(s). Each student MUST have an active, unique e-mail address to begin this process. The Indiana Online Academy student enrollment data base system is structured to identify the student's last name, first name and their unique email address. Therefore each student must have their own individual email account. We recommend the student (or parent) establishing an email account through yahoo, gmail or hotmail, which are all free email services. Each student will receive their username and password through their individual email account on the day the course begins. Students will be contacted by their instructor during the first few days of class.
- Payment can be made online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) at the time of registration or mail a check payable to:
Central Indiana Educational Service Center
6036 Lakeside Boulevard, Building A
Indianapolis, IN 46278
- Tuition: Please click here to see the regular cost associated with your school.
Next, an e-mail is generated to the selected counselor for their approval.
- The student will receive an e-mailed notification upon the Guidance Counselor’s approval. Payment is due by the 15th day of the course. The student's account will be deactivated if payment is not received.
- Students will receive an email with their username & password both when they register, as well as on the start date of their course. They will be contacted by their instructor during the first week of class.
- Ready to register?
IOA adheres to a strict non-discrimination policy. Read the full policy.
Please contact us.
Students from the following schools take IOA courses absolutely free this summer!
|Anderson High School||Anderson Community School Corp.|
|Avon High School||Avon Community School Corp.|
|Beech Grove High School||Beech Grove City Schools|
|Carmel High School||Carmel Clay School|
|Carpe Diem Indiana||Charter|
|Carroll Jr/Sr High School (Flora)||Carroll Consolidated School Corporation|
|Decatur Central High School||MSD of Decatur Township|
|Fishers High School||Hamilton Southeastern Schools|
|Franklin Central High School||Franklin Township Community Schools|
|Hamilton Heights High School||Hamilton Heights School Corp.|
|Hamilton Southeastern High School||Hamilton Southeastern Schools|
|Indian Creek High School||Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corp|
|Monrovia High School||Monroe-Gregg School District |
|Perry Meridian High School||Perry Township Schools|
|Plainfield High School||Plainfield Community Schools|
|Shenandoah High School||Shenandoah School Corp.|
|Southport High School||Perry Township Schools|
|Speedway High School||School Town of Speedway |
|Switzerland County High School||Switzerland County School Corp.|
|Westfield High School||Westfield-Washington Schools|
|Whiteland Community High School||Clark-Pleasant Community Schools|